Unleashed Media
Currently this Website is being Updated...Thank you!

-Ian Ingibjorn

Unleashed Media
Currently this Website is being Updated...Thank you!

-Ian Ingibjorn

Unleashed Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unleashed Media Records is located in Lake Crystal, Minnesota and is a based Record Label & Promotions business! Be sure to Add us on our Myspace as well @ www.myspace.com/officialumedia for more information and to stay up to date with news from UMR

Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media! I_icon_mini_portalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ian
Admin
Ian

Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media! Empty
PostSubject: Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media!   Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media! Empty2010-05-02, 2:25 pm

Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media! FHL

Fetus Heist
http://www.myspace.com/fetusheist

"When I sit back and take a listen to Mankato Brutal Deathgrind band FETUS HEIST, I actually start hearing a lot of the Underground Brutal bands that use Drum Machines. There are a lot of very good drum machine bands out there and ones that are good. FETUS HEIST makes me think of bands like Sikfuk, Cemetery Rapist, Viral Load & Amputated(UK). If your into Deathgrind, you will definitely want to check out FETUS HEIST. So without further blabbing my mouth off, welcome these fucks to unleashed Media!"

-Ian
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/officialumedia

Please Welcome Fetus Heist To Unleashed Media!
Page 1 of 1